CHILDREN AND PARENTS TOGETHER
The project is supported by Tulip Foundation and Oak Foundation under the Faith in Children and Family Programme.
Project duration: February 2014 – March 2016
To limit the placement in institutions of children from the districts of Lyulin, Serdika and Vrabnitsa in Sofia City.
• To make parents take better care of children at risk from the districts of Lyulin, Serdika and Vrabnitsa, in order to reduce the danger of placement in institutions;
• To actively involve men and representatives of the communities in the three districts in childcare.
The following will be implemented under the project:
• Professional support in the community for children and families at risk, through mobile outreach work;
• Needs assessment and planning of measures to deal with risk factors for the children and their families;
• Consultations in the field, as well as awareness raising and guidance on existing services;
• Educational and information campaigns in the field with risk prone social groups and communities.
PRINCIPLES: DIALOGUE, RESPONSIBILITY, RECOGNITION, INVOLVEMENT, TRANSPARENCY, COOPERATION.